On the Pulse…Our COVID-19 Task Force
In response to emerging and uncertain legal developments arising from the coronavirus pandemic, Marshall Dennehey has assembled a firmwide, multidisciplinary task force to advise, address and support our clients’ legal and business concerns.
Our COVID-19 Task Force is comprised of sector-specific teams that provide advice in areas of real-time concern. These teams are led by department and practice group lead attorneys who are highly experienced in the many areas where we are seeing coronavirus litigation emerge, including:
- Insurance Services and Coverage
- Employment Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Health Care, Hospital Liability, Medical Malpractice
- General Liability, Causation, Travel-Related Issues
- Cyber Liability and Privacy
- Public Entity and Civil Rights Liability, Public Employer
- Appellate Advocacy
- School Leaders’ Liability, Education
Our task force members include:
- James Cole or Michael Packer for insurance services and coverage
- Ronda O’Donnell for employment law
- Michele Punturi for workers’ compensation
- David Krolikowski for health care, hospital liability, medical malpractice
- Thomas Wagner for general liability, causation, travel-related issues
- David Shannon for cyber liability and privacy
- Joseph Santarone, Jr. for public entity and civil rights liability and public employer
- John Hare for appellate advocacy
- William McPartland for school leaders' liability and education
Whatever your needs are, we are here for you. While the complexity of these issues is still emerging, all of our attorneys are committed to working together to provide you with sound guidance and representation in response to coronavirus-related impact.
Defense Digest, Vol. 26, No. 1, Spring 2020 is prepared by Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin to provide information on recent legal developments of interest to our readers. This publication is not intended to provide legal advice for a specific situation or to create an attorney-client relationship. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING pursuant to New York RPC 7.1. © 2020 Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin. All Rights Reserved. This article may not be reprinted without the express written permission of our firm. For reprints, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.