What's Hot in Workers' Comp
How COVID-19 Is Affecting New Jersey Workers’ Compensation
- The New Jersey compensation courts are closed through April 3, 2020.
- Hearings, trials and witnesses scheduled between March 17, 2002 and April 3, - 2020 will be rescheduled.
- Importantly, Emergent Motions will continue. As best as possible, these hearings will take place by use of telephone and video technology.
- Filings will continue electronically through Courts On Line.
- The New Jersey Workers’ Department of Labor and Workforce Development website has information specifically for employers and businesses. For more info, go to: https://www.nj.gov/labor/employer-services/business/covid.shtml.
What's Hot in Workers' Comp is prepared by Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin to provide information on recent legal developments of interest to our readers. This publication is not intended to provide legal advice for a specific situation or to create an attorney-client relationship. We would be pleased to provide such legal assistance as you require on these and other subjects when called upon. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING pursuant to New York RPC 7.1 Copyright © 2020 Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, all rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reprinted without the express written permission of our firm. For reprints or inquiries, or if you wish to be removed from this mailing list, contact email@example.com.