The hallmark of commercial litigation is economic harm. When a business transaction fails, the attorneys of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin are poised to assist our clients in the resolution or favorable workout of these issues and/or claims.
While our attorneys routinely look to negotiate business solutions to business issues, they are first and foremost skilled trial lawyers. We assist clients in matters ranging from single-matter injunctions to complex financial litigation, recognizing that commercial litigation matters are as varied as there are types of businesses.
With more than 30 distinct practice groups, Marshall Dennehey's attorneys work closely with many of their firm colleagues in related practice areas. This depth of experience assures our clients that their business is understood and their interests are effectively represented.
We regularly represent clients in the following areas of commercial litigation:
- Acquisition and/or divestiture of business interests
- Restraint of trade and restrictive covenants
- Breach of fiduciary duty and abuses of trust
- Disputes involving the purchase and sale of goods and services
- ERISA and employment litigation
- Fraud and deceptive trade practices
- Privacy and data security
- Real estate transactions
- Securities law violations
- Technology and intellectual property
- Violations of trademark, copyrights and trade dress