Granite Square, Suite 303, 700 State Street, New Haven, CT 06511 - (203) 714-4560
Marshall Dennehey's new Connecticut office is located in New Haven and complements and expands upon the firm's existing services in the New York metropolitan area and allows the firm to serve clients in each of the state's fifteen Judicial Districts and twenty geographical area courts.
Marshall Dennehey represents clients across a broad spectrum of civil litigation, defending businesses and insureds in general casualty; premises liability; negligent and inadequate security; construction; product liability, including asbestos and mold litigation; automobile; and transportation matters.
Charles T. Gura, Esq., serves as the office's managing attorney, and inquiries about the New Haven office may be directed to him at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 714-4562.
We are located withing walking distance of the Metro North/Shoreline East New Haven State Street Station and are directly adjacent to the on/off access ramps for I-91 and I-95.
From I-91 North
- Follow I-91 South
- Take exit 4 for State Street 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto Humphrey Street 161 ft.
- Turn left onto State Street
From I-95 North
- Follow I-95 South to Hamilton Street in New Haven
- Take the I-91 N exit from I-95 S to Grand Avenue and bear left onto State Street
From the South
- Follow I-95 North toward New Haven. Merge onto I-91 and take exit 3 from I-91 N - (9.7 mi) to Trumbull Street
- Turn Right onto Orange Street
- Turn Right onto Bradley Street and turn Right onto State Street