Health Care and Health Law Seminar
Please join us for a complimentary health care seminar on Thursday, November 7. This day-long seminar covers current topics in health care and health law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, including:
- Highlights in Pennsylvania medical malpractice law
- Navigating mental health issues in professional liability litigation
- Keeping the insurance promise
- Impact of Department of Health citations on corporate liability and punitive damages
- Having difficult conversations with clients, coworkers and others
In addition to Marshall Dennehey attorneys, our distinguished lineup of presenters includes experienced industry and health care professionals who will share their insight and discuss how these issues are affecting the practice of health care.
The event begins with registration and lunch from 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and concludes at 4:30 p.m., with a reception to follow.
For directions to Chubb Hotel and Conference Center, click here.
Fore more information, contact Robin Christman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.575.2641.