Scheduler - 1+ Yrs Experience - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
The law firm of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin is seeking a Scheduler for its Ft. Lauderdale, FL office. Law firm experience preferred. Ideal candidate must be able to communicate with clients, opposing counsel and co-workers effectively and efficiently.
- Scheduling depositions and IME’s
- Preparing correspondence
- Confirming depositions with counsel/doctors
- Reserving conference rooms
- Obtaining directions
- Filing documents
- Scanning and copying
- Time entry
- Reports to Office Manager and attorneys/secretaries in the department
- Excellent typing skills
- High school graduate (some college is preferable)
- One year of office experience. Law firm experience a plus
- Spelling must be accurate in order to file documents properly. Applicants must pass standard alphabetical and numerical filing tests.
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Must have positive attitude and demeanor
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task a must
Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V.