Nurse Paralegal - 3-5 Yrs Experience - Health Care - Philadelphia, PA
The law firm of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin seeks a full-time Nurse Paralegal for the firm's Philadelphia, PA office. Prior law firm experience and/or a Nursing degree preferred.
This job is in compliance with Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law.
Job duties may include:
- Obtain, review and analyze documents, including medical records and financial records, tax and employment records, or any other relevant information
- Provide a medical record chronology
- Prepare for trial by preparing trial notebooks, exhibits, and witness files
- Compile evidence and supporting information by searching records, discovery documents, transcripts, libraries, and databases
- Manage files and documents
- Coordinate with support services and clients, opposing law firms, and courts
- Manage court docket calendar
- Generate status reports, logs, and indexes
- Correspond with clients and opposing law firms
- Legal research
- Research and analysis of case issues, including medical research of facts, medical articles, and expert articles.
- Communication of issues with experts and investigation and analysis of expert qualifications and experience, including prior transcripts, testimony and articles.
- Perform additional duties as required
- Prior law firm experience and/or a Nursing degree preferred.
Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to HRRecruiter@MDWCG.com for consideration.\
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V