Full-time Office Assistant - 3+ Yrs Experience - Harrisburg, PA
The law firm of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin seeks a full-time Office Assistant for the firm's Harrisburg, PA office. Prior law firm experience is a plus.
- Responsible for archiving legal files and maintaining a database
- Assistance with filing
- Scanning and data entry
- Conference Room restocking
- Provide receptionist coverage as needed
- Gather medical records for paralegal use
- Assist file clerk with file room organization
- Additional duties as requested
- High School diploma or its equivalency
- Must be able to communicate with clients and co-workers effectively and efficiently Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to utilize telephone system on relief coverage basis
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to assemble files and to file documentation in chronological order utilizing alphabetical and numerical filing guidelines
- Spelling must be accurate in order to file documents properly -- applicants must pass standard alphabetical and numerical filing tests
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds
Firm offers a sound future, competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter and resume to HRRecruiter@MDWCG.com for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V.