File Clerk - 1+ Yr Experience - Wilmington, DE
The law offices of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, a large defense litigation firm, is seeking to hire a Full-time File Clerk for the firm's Wilmington, DE office.
Job Description — File Clerk:
Performs basic clerical duties, such as filing of letters/documents and time sheet entry
- Maintains condition of files
- Enters time sheets in computer
- Printing of paper and electronic legal documents; scanning and copying
- Performs hand deliveries as necessary
- Basic light typing
- Works under the direct supervision of the Office Manager and attorney/secretary assigned to
- High school graduate
- One year of office experience. Law firm experience a plus
- Spelling must be accurate in order to file documents properly. Applicants must pass standard alphabetical and numerical filing tests
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have positive attitude and demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds
Marshall Dennehey is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this position.
Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V.