Accounts Receivable Coordinator - 2+ Yrs Experience - King of Prussia, PA
The law firm of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin seeks a full-time Accounts Receivable Coordinator with at least 2 years of experience for its King of Prussia, PA office.
- Create invoices according to the Firm’s practices
- Keep records of delinquent accounts
- Solicit payment of past due accounts
- Investigate issues associated with past due accounts
- Work closely with attorneys and clients in an effort to secure payment of past due accounts
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Regular in office attendance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and possess strong computer skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school degree or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in a position requiring collection of past due accounts
Marshall Dennehey is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this position.
Firm offers a sound future, competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and salary requirement to HRRecruiter@MDWCG.com for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V.