Accounts Payable Assistant/Coordinator – 1+ Yrs Experience - Philadelphia, PA
The law firm of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Assistant/ Coordinator with 1+ years of experience to join its Philadelphia, PA office. Prior law firm experience a plus.
Job Duties may include:
- Process accounts payable in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payable data.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve vendor payment issues.
- Facilitate payments to vendors.
- Proficiency in MS Office and familiarity with financial accounting software.
- Resourceful, solution oriented and with creative technical skills.
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Ability to calculate, post and manage financial records.
- High degree of customer service orientation.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Firm offers a sound future, competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter and resume to HRRecruiter@MDWCG.com for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V.