What's Hot in Workers' Comp
How COVID-19 Is Affecting Delaware Workers' Compensation
- The Industrial Accident Board issued an order on March 16, 2020, suspending/continuing all Board hearings until at least April 3, 2020.
- The Delaware Department of Labor has suspended all public access to all offices until further notice.
- Merit hearings and motions scheduled for March 16, 2020 through April 3, 2020 at the Delaware Department of Labor will be rescheduled for later dates.
- All appeals from Industrial Accident Board decisions are heard by the Superior Court and Supreme Court of Delaware. At this time, current mandates should not impact any appeals which do not require oral argument.
- All updates and orders from the Delaware Judiciary can be found at https://courts.delaware.gov/aoc/covid-19.
What's Hot in Workers' Comp is prepared by Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin to provide information on recent legal developments of interest to our readers. This publication is not intended to provide legal advice for a specific situation or to create an attorney-client relationship. We would be pleased to provide such legal assistance as you require on these and other subjects when called upon. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING pursuant to New York RPC 7.1 Copyright © 2020 Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, all rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reprinted without the express written permission of our firm. For reprints or inquiries, or if you wish to be removed from this mailing list, contact email@example.com.