Office Services Assistant – New York, NY
The law firm of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin seeks a full time Office Services Assistant for the firm's New York, NY office.
· Provide full support in mailroom/copy center; perform all pertinent functions
· Make mail runs to the post office
· Responsible for ordering and maintaining office supplies
· Responsible for upkeep/stocking of conference rooms
· Scanning and data entry into internal database
· Assist file clerk with file maintenance and setting up new files
· Additional duties as requested.
· High School diploma or its equivalency
· At least 1- 3 years of experience in a law firm setting
· Must be flexible and possess a "can do" attitude
· Must be organized and detail oriented
· Must be able to utilize telephone system on relief coverage basis
· Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to assemble files and to file documentation in chronological order utilizing alphabetical and numerical filing guidelines
· Spelling must be accurate in order to file documents properly -- applicants must pass standard alphabetical and numerical filing tests
· Must be able to lift 20 pounds
Firm offers a sound future, competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter and resume to HRRecruiter@MDWCG.com for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V.
Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin
2000 Market Street, Suite 2300
Philadelphia, PA 19103