Legal Secretary – 3-5 Yrs Experience – Cleveland, OH
The law firm of Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin seeks a full-time Legal Secretary with 3 - 5 years of experience in defense litigation to join its Cleveland, OH office.
- Perform secretarial and clerical duties
- Open mail for attorney and log time on time sheet as necessary
- Enter attorney time sheets into computer on a daily basis
- Answer telephone, giving non-legal information when possible, refer call to attorney and take messages
- Transcribe dictation utilizing dictation system (BigHand), occasionally prepare correspondence on own initiative for approval of lawyer and prepare legal documents as required
- Maintain files, assisting with filing or request file clerk assistance from office manager/floor supervisor when necessary
- Responsible for scheduling depositions and various other meetings and appointments
- In emergency may have to deliver or collect documents for attorney at courthouse, other law offices, etc.
- Make travel arrangements and hotel reservations for attorney
- Maintain attorney diary system
- Perform additional duties as required
- Must have 3 - 5 years experience in the defense litigation field.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to communicate with clients and co-workers effectively and efficiently
- Candidates must have proven track record of organization skills, possess excellent typing skills, possess a keen eye for detail, and have the ability to prioritize, multitask, and work in a team environment
Firm offers a sound future, competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and salary requirement to HRRecruiter@MDWCG.com for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V.
Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin
2000 Market Street, Suite 2300
Philadelphia, PA 19103